Root vegetables are most necessary than other vegetables. Because some of the vital nutrients found in many root vegetables. Because those having vitamin A C, potassium, magnesium and dietary fiber. Root vegetables are truly natural, unadulterated sources of complex carbohydrates, antioxidants and important nutrients.
Benefits of root vegetables:
- For weight loss.
- Fight against cancer and diabetes.
- Against with Arthritis.
- Protect your heart.
- For maintain your skin and eyes more healthy.
Top root vegetables:
- Yams, sweet potatoes : Contains vitamin A highly, vitamin C and B5and potassium.
- Potatoes: Rich in potassium and manganese .
- Carrots: Rich in vitamins K , E,D,C, Most important for eyes.
- Beetroot: Contains nitrates (useful for muscles).
- Radish: Good source of copper, vitamin B6, magnesium, manganese, and calcium .
- Turnip: Good source of vitamin C, K, A. And high in folate and calcium.